Minggu, 22 Mei 2016

GETTING WASTED

Berawal dari aku melihat dia, jalan bareng, bahkan kami seperti sahabat. Berawal dari itu semua bahkan perasaan ini belum sejauh sekarang, dan kita pun hanya lah sekedar mengobrol. Tapi entah kenapa I felt safe and I wonder If this a real or just feeling?

Beberapa bulan aku sempat memikirkannya setiap hari dan itu tiba-tiba nama dia selalu di pikiranku. So, I started to dreaming about him, but I made these dream, Seolah oleh we officially jadian, every night I slept away you always came into my arm, my side, my bed, you told me you like me, FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY BROKEN ARROW, I felt so warm you keep around me at night.

When I woke up, I got my heart felt nothing. Its like NOTHING. Dan aku gatau kenapa? Keep asking myself why ? When I met him I always got something going wrong about my heart. Im not sure about it but ya biasa aja, kayak gaada apa apa. Entahlah apa yang harus aku lakukan apakah aku jahat? Feels like that.

I dont know about his feeling for me and I dont even care about it but akhir2 ini rasanya seperti ingin tahu. In that silence I'll find how I supposed to start ? I lost my way on streets that I paved. When I was deep in the blue.You were gone the whole time.

Now I realized that life isn't nothing but chasing the time. We're just like I wanted more and maybe I thought you wanted more than me. Aku pernah tahu dia menyukaiku but I dont. Sekarang seperti aku menyesal dan selalu bertanya2, dan perasaaan ini sampai detik ini ITS ALL GETTING WASTED. All the thing that you do and I do, or days by days my feeling for you was a innocent. In the night feeling I wont wake up, In the morning feeling back to reality. So far as I knew, staying vacant.


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar